Getting a visa now a days has become a mission impossible. But there are some people who easily get a visa by applying online, while some even get scammed by getting visa services from the very well-known immigration consultant companies. This gives a vibe that the market needs a good and well-experienced visa consultant in Mumbai. This also means that you can become one and there are some not so hi-fi set of skills you need.
According to the best Australian immigration consultants in Mumbai, if you get your visa processed from a good and popular private immigration company, there are 90% charges that you will get accepted by overseas embassies. This field will boom after the lockdown and travel restrictions are over by the borders of the world. People will go abroad looking for jobs, for business opportunities and just for tourism as well and immigration consultants will be making bags of cash. It is high time that you become one. And below is a guide for how to become an immigration consultant.
- The first thing you have to do is graduate with a high school diploma. This is obviously a need if you want to get a good steady job in any field.
- While you are studying, we suggest that you learn a language or two. Choose the language on the basis of a survey. The survey should be about that the citizen in your town or city opt for which country and see what language is spoken there and learn accordingly.
- The next thing you will be doing is studying about the law and specially the refugee law of your country and of different countries as well. This will show how many ways are there to enter into another country.
- We suggest that you get a degree in social or political sciences.
- We suggest that while you are studying, you can apply for internship in any immigration consultation company. In this way, you can learn a lot about immigration stuff and if you performed well, may be, the company could hire you after your study is completed.
- To become an independent immigration consultant, you will have to pass a background check and have it verified and attested by the local police department.